Vision Quest One Services
Day Care and Training Fee for Horses in Full Service
- Full service grooming
- Complete management and care of horse (stall cleaning, feeding, longing, etc.)
- Administration of medications
- Professional schooling prior to classes
The following will be split among clients at the show:
- Tack stalls, feed stalls & grooming stalls
- Turnout paddocks
- Laundry, concessions, hotels, rental car, airline tickets, hospitality table, or other expenses incurred by staff
- Shipping at market price
* Special rates for the Thermal Desert Winter Circuit.
Why Choose Vision Quest One
- For the sellers, we provide the service and expertise to successfully sell your horse.
- For the buyers, we provide a professional atmosphere, full disclosure, and quality horses at all levels.
What Client’s Say
“I have known and done business with Sue Leep for the past 15 years. She has always completely and whole heartedly held the highest standards of integrity in every possible way. You can have confidence that no matter what the situation is – honesty, ethics and tenacity will persevere for the benefit of her horses and customers.”
“I directly attribute my riding accomplishments to Sue’s skill of matching horse and rider, knowledge of rules and regulations, and active participation within the hunter/jumper industry.”
“I have bought many horses from Sue over the years, both hunters and jumpers. I have always found our transactions to be one of ease, and integrity. Each one of those horses has gone on to represent my barn as champions in their prospective divisions. Both myself and the current owners of these horses have been very happy with the service, care, and quality of each sale.”
“Sue truly cares about the horses and works hard on the connection between horse and rider.”